Private & tailor-made tours in Costa Rica for non-fishermen
Tailor-made trips for non-fishermen and for fishermen with their partners on non-fishing days. Enjoy tons of side activities tailor-made just for you!
Costa Rica is an ecotourism destination designed for lovers of fishing, but also for those fishermen who travel with their friends and / or families. Our fishing company has specialized in offering tons of side activities for non-fishermen companions. We organize tailor-made trips, so that everyone can enjoy this Caribbean paradise! From observing incredible birds like the toucan in the jungle to accessing white sand beaches, coffee plantations, family rafting, etc.
Our private trips will make the dreams of all the members of the trip come true! Remember, we’re local guides and we know Costa Rica like the back of our hand. Tell us about your interests and we’ll help you design the perfect trip just for you and your loved ones:
- Visit the country’s national parks.
- Turtle and whale watching.
- Trekking through the Celeste river towards the Tenorio volcano.
- Ride a bicycle through small trails in the heart of the jungle.
- Experience rafting down a river with our guides.
- Enjoy guided bird-watching.
- Practice mindfulness surrounded by nature.
- Get up close to monkeys, toucans, and other wildlife in the jungle.
- Relax on the white sand beaches and explore wildlife reserves.
These tailor-made trips can range from 1-day to 7-10-day trips taking place from the same lodge for fishermen or touring the country while the fishermen enjoy fly-fishing!
There are many options, don’t hesitate to contact us!