This legal notice regulates the use of the website costaricaflyfishingguides.com. They are owned by Viajes Pesca Mosca S.L. (hereinafter COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES).
Browsing the COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES website attributes to you the condition of USER thereof and implies your complete and unreserved acceptance of every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services offered by this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website by the laws, good faith, public order, traffic services, and this Legal Notice and will be liable to COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: Viajes Pesca Mosca S.L.
- Its commercial name is: COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES
- Its CIF is: B09937632
- Its registered office is at Ronda Norte Nº 8, 22714, Navasa, HUESCA (SPAIN)
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Huesca, Volume 696, Folio 95, Page HU-14898
To get in contact with us, we put at your disposal different means of communication that we detail below:
- Phone: 690723991
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: Ronda Norte Nº 8, 22714, Navasa, HUESCA
All notifications and communications between users and COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES will be considered adequate for all purposes when made through any of the above means.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website is open and free of charge. However, COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior purchase or contracting.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism, or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES provides its services.
- Try to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES’S Computer systems or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as it’s graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer, or public communication of the contents and any other act that the owner of the exploitation rights has not expressly authorized are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES of its contents or services.
COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
This paragraph is not intended to limit the liability of COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES in a manner contrary to the provisions of the applicable national regulations nor to exclude its liability in cases where, under those regulations, it cannot decline the penalty. COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES excludes, to the extent permitted by legal redemption, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses, and this legal notice as a result of incorrect website use. In particular, and by way of example, COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy, and self-image as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES declines any responsibility regarding the information found on this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The links on this website are exclusive to inform the user about other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggests, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be liable for the result obtained. COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES is not responsible for establishing hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
Suppose any user or third party considers that some facts or circumstances reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website. In that case, they must notify COSTA RICA FLY FISHING GUIDES duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be English.