Costa Rica Fly Fishing Lodges
Fly fishing lodges in Costa Rica are in the best fishing areas in the country. These lodges offer services and spaces adapted to the fisherman serving as the operation center for fishing trips. The lodge guides will accompany you to fish for tarpon, trout, machaca, roosterfish, and other species of fish.
Jungle Tarpon Lodge
Trout Valley Lodge
Hacienda la Pacífica hotel
The best fly-fishing lodges in Costa Rica
Fly Fishing Costa Rica has the best fly-fishing lodges in Costa Rica! We have four operation centers from where we conduct our guided fly-fishing trips in Costa Rica:
- Jungle Tarpon Reserve Lodge: lodge located 4.5 hours from San José in el Caño Negro. A destination in the jungle where we work with a few exclusive authorized companies.
- Trout Valley Lodge: lodge is located at 87 km (54 miles) heading southeast from the capital city of San Jose. You can enjoy one or several days of fishing in the Trout Valley from this lodge.
- Hacienda la Pacífica hotel: the hotel is located near Cañas and only a 45-minute drive from Liberia International Airport. It is an ideal location for couples and offers activities such as horseback riding and wildlife excursions. The hotel is one of the most relaxing in Guanacaste and preserves the centuries-old legacy of the region.
The fly-fishing lodges from where we carry out our guided fishing trips in Costa Rica are set apart by:
- Strategic location for fly-fishing
- Personalized service
- Excellent food
- All lodges have AC
Each lodge is specialized in a type of fishing: tarpon, machaca, roosterfish, trout etc.
Fly-fishing lodges are hotel accommodations in Costa Rica in strategic locations for fly-fishing.
These accommodations have been selected by Charlie our Operations Manager. Charlie has worked with them for over 15 years.
These lodges guarantee the following services and spaces adapted to the fly-fisherman:
- They are fisherman-friendly accommodations; lodges that we have tested on numerous fishing trips. Our team of guides knows all the staff that work in the facilities. They’ll ensure to take care of our fisherman guests and offer them an exclusive service.
- They have schedules adapted to the fisherman. They’ll make sure breakfast is prepared in case you have to get up very early.
- You will socialize with other fishermen with whom you can share fishing conversations. These accommodations are not exclusive to fishermen, but they’re very frequented by our guests.
- These accommodations are situated in carefully selected locations. We offer exceptional opportunities to practice fly-fishing within close range from each of these 3 operations centers.
- Our guides will coordinate the transfers to airports and fishing areas from this type of lodging. If you hire one of our centralized packages in one of the lodges, you’ll have to stop worrying about everything and just enjoy your vacation!
- We work with lodges that are superior in service and quality to some well-known travel agencies such as Yellowdogflyfishing.